- I have been a resident of Virginia Beach since birth and have lived in my current home over 25 years.
- Attended Courthouse Elementary, Princess Anne Jr High, and graduated from Kellam High School
- Associates degree in paralegal studies from Tidewater Community College
- Real Estate education at Long and Foster University
- State and Federal Real Estate Board exams passed to become a licensed Real Estate Professional
- Active in the Virginia Fourwheel Drive Association as Vice President, Tidewater Fourwheelers as a member for 20+ years, and various other community organizations.
An experienced real estate professional
- Realtor licensed in VA
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Virginia Association of Realtors, and Hampton Roads Realtor Association
- Relocation Certified (RELO)
- Able to work in short sale applications (CSSA, SFR)
- Accredited Buyers Agent (ABR)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Provide a favorable experience for my clients
- We will be focused on the best price for the shortest time on the market remembering that the market determines the price
- Total accountability
- I apply the latest technology solutions to meet my clients’ real estate needs and provide timely communication
- My clients’ interests and concerns come first, and I maintain continual communication throughout the home selling and buying process
- Lead clients to good decisions by my knowledge of the market
I am ready to assist you with selling, buying, or renting your home!
Sandy Schneirla, ABR, SFR, MRP, CSSA, Relo
Direct Number: 757.739.8979